Public Access & Information
End the Most Prevalent Cause of Muscle, Joint and Nerve Dysfunction with SRA and SRT!
- What Is Spinal Reflex Institute, Intl.?
- What Are Spondylogenic Reflex Analysis and Spinal Reflex Therapy?
- What Is a Spondylogenic Reflex Syndrome?
- How Do SRSs Affect Me?
- What Can SRA and SRT Do for Me?
- Are SRA and SRT Safe?
- What is the Difference Between SRA and SRT?
- What Ages and Lifestyles Will Benefit from Treatment?
- Symptoms and Conditions Treated with SRA and SRT
- What Can SRA and SRT Not Do?
- What Will I Experience?
- How Do I Get SRT and SRA Treatment and Services?
- Additional Resources
What Is Spinal Reflex Institute, Intl?
Spinal Reflex Institute, Intl., LLC (SRI) is a healthcare education provider that offers continuing education for your provider. Through procedural innovation, excellence in training, and leading edge technology, SRI gives your provider the tools they need to help resolve even your most challenging issues.
What Are Spondylogenic Reflex Analysis & Spinal Reflex Therapy?
Spondylogenic Reflex Analysis (also known as Spinal Reflex Analysis or SRA) and Spinal Reflex Therapy (SRT) are procedures administered by various healthcare providers who have been trained and certified by SRI instructors to identify and treat spondylogenic reflex syndromes and their causative role in pain and dysfunction within the human body.
What Is a Spondylogenic Reflex Syndrome?
Imagine a hot summer day and your friend throws ice cold water on your back. Your back arches instantly, your head and arms push it away and your body leaps into the air to move you away and protect you!
- Are fundamental, hard wired responses that instantly move our bodies out of harm’s way or danger
- Routinely get stuck on and produce health problems, 24hrs a day and 7 days a week, until identified and stopped. This is called a spondylogenic reflex syndrome (SRS).
How Do SRSs Affect Me?
Modern lifestyles and environmental factors turn on spondylogenic reflex syndromes.
SRSs Can Be Caused By:
- Poor ergonomics
- And much more...
SRSs Result In:
- Reduced health, mobility and performance in muscles and joints
- Profound pain and dysfunction
- Muscle spasms and weakness
- Trigger points
- Soft tissue scaring
- Joint strain
- Degenerative arthritis
- Distorted posture
- Pinched nerves
- Acute and chronic pain and
- Suppressed organ and immune responses
What Can SRA & SRT Do for Me?
SRA and SRT are the only procedures available to healthcare providers to identify and treat the Spondylogenic Reflex Syndrome. At SRI, Intl., we train providers to administer medication free, safe, fast, effective and long term relief from nerve, muscle, joint and functional health complications for clients and patients worldwide. SRA and SRT procedures are known for tackling complicated and failed care, and equipping the best providers with the tools needed to make the greatest difference in their outcomes. In essence, SRA and SRT make a difference for you!
Are SRA & SRT Safe?
SRA and SRT procedures are safe, non-invasive and do not require medications.
What Is the Difference Between SRA & SRT?
Spinal Reflex Therapy is administered by SRI Certified Therapists and other healthcare providers to include Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Athletic Trainers and Nurses.
Spondylogenic Reflex Analysis is administered through SRI Certified Physicians and Mid-Level providers to include Medical Doctors, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.
What Ages & Lifestyles Will Benefit from Treatment?
Age, history, and activity levels do not preclude you from the benefits of SRT and SRA procedures.
SRT and SRA are effective in reducing acute and chronic pain, restoring balance and power, increasing range of motion, speeding injury and performance recovery, delaying certain surgeries, reducing stress and improving overall health and fitness
Symptoms & Conditions Treated with SRA & SRT
- Acute or chronic pain
- Nerve, muscle and joint pain
- Injury recovery
- Pre-surgery prevention
- Post-surgery recovery
- Shoulder, hand and wrist pain
- Hip, leg, knee and foot pain
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Restricted breathing
- Performance improvement for
- Work place and sales
- Health and well being
- Muscle weakness, tightness or pain
- Restricted or stiff movements
- Injury prevention
- Herniated disc related issues
- Balance issues
- Limited range of motion
- Poor posture
- Pain related to torn muscles and ligaments and broken bones
What Can SRA & SRT Not Do?
SRA and SRT cannot cure disease, but these procedures can significantly reduce pain and the select complications of many disease conditions.
What Will I Experience?
SRT and SRA are delivered using any combination of Massage Therapy, Spinal Manipulation, Physical Therapy, Exercise Therapy and Laser Therapy through Spinal Reflex Institute's SRT and SRA trained Specialists worldwide.
All SRT and SRA treatments and therapies, regardless of the type of practitioner, are non-pharmaceutical and non-invasive
Each SRI, Intl. Certified practitioner is trained to utilize SRT or SRA protocols specifically within their scope of practice. Often however, your Certified practitioner will work with other SRT and SRA trained doctors and therapists to maximize the benefit to you.
SRT and SRA can be fast, efficient and long lasting. Your SRT or SRA practitioner may supplement your treatment with training in proper ergonomics, nutrition, home exercises, changes in lifestyle, and stress management specific to your needs.